The Aico Ei140 series of mains powered alarms, with Alkaline Battery back-up is designed especially for applications where the budget is a key consideration, and where maintanance is in the hands of the owner occupier or there is no requirement for Lithium power cell back-up.
The Aico Ei140 series provides an alkaline battery backup, instead of the Lithium rechargeable cells. Further cost savings for the heat alarm Aico Ei144 are possible through the innovative and totally unique Easi-Fit technology- due to this technology, there is no need to purchase any additional wiring enclosures, mounting kits, leads or connectors.
Easi-fit alarm - simpler and quicker to install than a common ionisation alarm, insuring great savings. You can purchase the Easi-fit fixing pack, suitable for use on plasterboard, concrete or wood surfaces. No plug and socket to fiddle with to slow the job down. Removable trunking door on mounting plate - simple to fit trunking if required. Useful fixing screws supplied - suitable for plaster, wood and concrete surfaces.
The large volume of the Ei's optical smoke chamber and the sophisticated electronics have a proven track record of reliability and high efficiency detection.
- Ideal for protecting kitchens and garages.
- Fixed temperature fast response thermistor sensor, 58° ± 4°C
- Alkaline battery supplied already connected to reduce installation errors (does not draw power until alarm is fitted to the mounting plate).
- Hush button for false alarm control Interconnects with other Ei mains powered smoke and heat alarms.
- Separate mains and warning LEDs Time and money saving.
- Easi-fit design 5 year guarantee Kite marked to BS 5446: Pt.2: 2003 Class A1
- Compatible with RadioLINK bases.
|Spare Bulb Code||No|
|Other Parts Required||No|